:O :I ¦<

Tuesday 16 October 2012

I'm not dead, honest~

Good after-evening my whimsical ghost readers~

So, after going into hiding for an appalling year and a month, I have returned. If I'm honest, my old laptop gave out on me. Like they all seem to do, it's rather depressing. That's my excuse for neglecting my little piece of internet for so long. I thought about updating, I really did, but my desktop is only good for playing The Sims 3. Though, apparently one - and only one - of the expansions needs a new graphics card. Ugh, really? Everything else worked fine, what's your problem? So now I'm stuck with animals that look a lot less than healthy. I can't even begin to describe the horrors of graphically incorrect Sim Pets whose icons look like they've died screaming bloody murder to a crimson moon.

Either way, I have to spend money to make it better so I may as well buy a ridiculously fanciful new computer and be done with it. I have a student loan and mummy's fixing up a little short films business for herself, so why not splash out on some pretty technology?

'So how comes I'm back?', I hear the rows of empty seats ask in this abandoned theater I call my blog with its lowly tumbleweeds. 'Well', I begin in exclamation knowing even I'm not terribly intrigued by what I have to say, 'I have a new laptop!'

*Applauds self*

That's right, I bought me a brand new, shiny red laptop.
I've yet to name it. I think I shall call it "Garnet Monkey" as all my technology have names in this format. They are the "Monkey" family. And as of right now I'm changing that spelling to "Munky" to fit with my twitter account.
I have an obsession with gemstones and colours, hence the fact they're all called things like "Sapphire" and "Ruby". "They" being my red and blue iPods (long story as to why I have two, let's just say one broke and then didn't) and my chunky clunky mobular telecommunication device.

But wait, if I have a student loan, then that can mean only one thing..!!

That's right my dearest readers. I beat up my friends and bullied them to buy me pointless crap.

Or we could go with the story about me passing my Diploma (I think?) and getting on to the BMus degree with ease.
Yup. You heard (read) it right. Little ole' me gone done and passed something.
It seems if it isn't music, I can't do it well enough. I even surpassed my own expectation of only going to the Higher Diploma.
LIKE A BOSS.

You just wait, future me who will read this in 3 years time because I just told her (you.. me?) to. You are totally gonna.. Do something awesome.
I won't speculate in case I don't and read this with bitterness.
Sorry, my optimism is crushed 'neath my pessimism when it comes to personal matters. I often let myself down so when I really accomplish something and get noticed for it (by people who aren't my next of kin or something akin (lol) to that) I get very happy. And oftentimes, motivated.

And I promise to update my rambling spot more often.
I manage to entertain myself when I reread my posts.

Signing off, with cold nosed and heavy eyed love,

Bren
 ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment