:O :I ¦<

Friday 26 October 2012

Do the clothes ever end??

So, I'm back 8D

And I've never written a post in this colour before. Probably because it's the same colour as my title font but ssshh..

So I'm back from my Brighton trip. I was actually back on Sunday (it's now Thursday (now Friday since I started this post hours ago (too many brackets))), and I couldn't update on the coach due to no wifi access and my impromptu nausea. Then it transpired that I couldn't access the wifi on the Uni Campus. Sucked to be me. Except having Ryan for four days. If it weren't for that, I might have made a start on the presentation and essays I need to do (no one believes this. Neither do I). Not the bit about having Ryan, the no wifi. But to be honest, both of these pose as a problem/distraction for me to do anything logical.

Brighton was lovely - cold and rainy but lovely. I rather missed my straighteners. And with all this fog in London, my hair's allergic reactions to moisture is just escalating day after day.
My darling lovely Ryan took me 'round The Laines and all the little shops she thought I might like, and it was as though we never stepped foot outside of London except the salty sea air that was slowly but surely creating an afro for me.. And the lack of urgency for getting home on time. What a glorious feeling.

We went to a club the night I arrived.. I'd just like to say here and now, dearest reader, that I hate clubs. I'm far too anti-social for something like that and I have NEVER felt so uncomfortable in my life. I can't really explain to you why. It's not like it was a situation I've never been in before. But I.. don't know. It was like crowd anxiety but no panic attack followed. I just urgently needed a wall or something that I could flower on. And I hate being egged on to do something. People telling me to do something after I've said no angers me ridiculous amounts. Especially if I were already trying to do it.
Remind me never to leave the house. Ever.
(I'm being mellow dramatic, I just don't want to ever be so social again.)

Despite that, I still enjoyed my stay there. Didn't enjoy the kitchen or bathroom but beggars can't be choosers.

Today, I'm attempting to find my floor after my wardrobe vomited its contents at me while I was doing a clean out. Appreciate it.
Right now, I'm neglecting the rest of this duty while I have a ramble and then watch the rest of Perception ep. 5.
Tomorrow (technically later today), I go to Central London to buy Ryan's contacts for her Edward Elric cosplay, then I shall play The Sims 3 while I wait for the MCM Expo adventure on Sunday to begin.

I have an extensive make-up routine planned out for Sunday morning so please God allow me to wake up on time -.-

I may post a picture when I return.

Signing off~

Bren 
♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment