:O :I ¦<

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Two posts in one week??

It must be Christmas :D

Almost.

Nevertheless, I felt a necessity to update about the fact that I'm travelling south tomorrow morning to visit the love of my life ¦D
I'm going to see Ryan at her Brighton Uni and I shall be there for four days and three nights.
God only knows how I managed to convince Gothel to allow me to "sleep over", a concept she detests without reason or logic. But I've broken the spell (or hypnotised her... we're not sure) to let me out of my tower. So off I go on my merry misadventuring.

Also, my costume for this month's expo has arrived marvelously on time and fits (almost) like a glove. Except the gloves that came with it don't fit but I've got gloves. Actually, if I'm honest, I didn't even realise Lenalee wore gloves at any given point. Woops.

I think my last point to make today is the fact that my nose is cold, I still haven't finished packing, I'm paranoid that I booked the wrong tickets and it's one month exactly today until my birthday.

I'm turning 20.

No one understands the turmoil my brain will be in.
Someone asked me my age earlier and I said 18 without thinking.
Clearly, I'm going to have some troubles with this new double digit world I'm entering in to.

In any case, I shall endeavour to enjoy myself in my childlike wondrous ways that I also manage to.
Not sure that made enough sense...
Also not sure why that keeps returning after "my" ._.

I may update tomorrow whilst on the coach just to giddily exclaim that I'm on my way.

I'm sane.

That was a lie.

I'm going to go pack now.

Signing off~


Bren
 
♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment