:O :I ¦<

Saturday 16 July 2011

Is this Earth??

Congratulations to me on being born!!
No, it's not my birthday...

Hello. Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Roisin. But in the world of the peculiar, odd and "why did you just lick my arm??" I more often go by the nickname Brendon.

Yes, I am aware this is a male name and I am female. If you've read my little auto-bio you may have guessed that things in my head and world don't go quite according to the rest of the outside contemporary world. But it's OK, we should embrace the weirder parts of ourselves otherwise you may find that you will lose yourself in amongst the trivial unimportant happenings of media and other such drivel as that.

To explain my nickname, I was baptised with this title about two years ago when a few friends and I formed our band 'Dark Rayne Sonata'. As we are all MAD fans of Panic! At The Disco, we decided it a good idea to name ourselves after the band member with our respective positions. Therefore, as the lead singer, I am now Brendon.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

So... Ok, formal time over.

This blog was created by accident then on a whim. I
was actually trying to write a comment on a friend's blog (my lead guitarist and second vocalist, Ryan - also female with male name) using the band's Twitter account.. I kinda forgot how to do it and through a mad series of events I found myself at a page requesting that I sign up... So I did and here I am talking to no one at the moment. But perhaps someone will find interest in my lowly blog space (that doesn't know me directly... You lot don't count ¬ ¬).

I'm trying not to ramble on for too long; this is a bad habit of mine especially when it's just me and my thoughts and somewhere that I can read them back to myself.

Perhaps for now I'll just.. Oh I dunno -.- I'll leave it there and things can be learned over time.

Also, there is not point to this blog. It has no aim, no meaning, no cause.

It's just standing around "Waiting for the sky to fall".

It shall be my interactive thought-pad.

That works nicely.

Bren.
♪♫

1 comment:

  1. *Applauds welcome* Tell it how it is sweetheart xx

    ReplyDelete