:O :I ¦<

Saturday 30 July 2011

Be careful with status updates...

Honestly. I made a very harmless status update and then SUDDENLY...


RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGE!!!!!!!!
What I wrote was this: 
 · There's nothing to do and I want to sleep, but if I sleep tomorrow will come quicker which I don't want it to. But it's too boring to be awake. -____-
482 comments later and here I am telling my lonesome blogspot about it. Good grief.
I was only complaining about my driving test which I'm retaking tomorrow and severely not looking forward to. Then I got told it sounded depressing... Not really. It just sounds like I have a dull life.
That'll teach me to write a status as I please.
Considering deleting these two annoying gits but that would be low. I can't stoop to that level.
Yet.
One day I plan to purge my facebook of people I don't particularly like, talk to, or even know. Perhaps in reverse order.
But this thread... I have no intention of posting it here. LAWLZ that would be silly.
I WILL however post over 9000 images illustrating how I was feeling as the thread went along. Enjoy!

So at first I was all like



And then I was like,
I Must express anger in vague facebook status

And then some chick started commenting and telling me I was being depressing so I attempted to put her right but she wasn't having it so I was like

Offs please go away fool

And then my cousin came along to defend me so I was like,


Someone understands my pain and has some sense!!
So we argued with this chick for a bit and it was like,
She's being a mong while we're trolling her~

And then she started being a douche and I was there like

Oh, it is OHWWN brother ¬ ¬

So then we were there FURIOUSLY typing away to this fool

When two of my friends came to join the battle


So then we were working together trying to tell this girl that most of her points were wrong when her friend came along to back-up her incorrect points...
And I was literally thinking,

So after a while, more stupidness ensued and then more stupid question came along and on my part I went from mocking them happily to being uber pissed at them.

My series of emotions went like;

Are they serious..???

 

 
So now I kinda decided to stop caring at started mercilessly spamming them with whatever thought crossed my mind and posting things one after the other in quick succession...
Problem?

And now we just went back to toying with them and happily laughing at their expense while they carried on being somewhat lame in the head




And then it all died down as everyone went offline and said goodnight (not in that order) except me who just sat and thought
It wasn't all as bad as it could've ended...
 
 But they're still completely retarded.



As a final note I thought I'd just say, whatever the date on this post says, I started writing this on Wednesday and it's now Saturday that I've finally finished it. Too much effort with all the pictures -.-
Also, I didn't pass my driving test. Again. Screw it -.-

*Sigh* Now I can write other random posts like I've been meaning to ^^

Bren ♪♫

3 comments:

  1. <3

    Bloody funny though even it was a mare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I love it. And yes, my laptop is now letting me comment. Turns out it was the laptop. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing I fixed it then, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete