:O :I ¦<

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Toast Anyone?

I had something I was going to say here and it was quite good but I can't remember what it was. I wish I had written it down, I have a memory like a sieve sometimes -.-

In the meantime, Cake is a band I should've gotten into ages ago. They have a cool mellowness about them... Well, at least their song "Cool Blue Reason" does. Irony that I'm typing in blue as I listen? Possibly not.

Once again, I have no reason to write anything at all other than for purposes of spamming internet bandwiths and such.


How about some news?

Tomorrow (now today considering I procrastinated on writing this...) looks to be a good day; The band are getting together for the first time in just over a year. Which means...!!!
We shall be baking cakes...
Not quite music but there's some creativity in it.

I need to go speak to Ryan's mum about things we're planning behind Ryan's back, and also give back her shoes and see if I can try to fix her little laptop which has pretty much divided by zero inside it's main drive and eaten itself.
It deleted the control panel. Seriously, how do you go about doing that???

I also need to go to a shop in Hounslow which sells threads so I can finish my little projects.
It was Spencer's birthday just a little before I created this blog (a hundred years ago in real life, 3 minutes ago in bloggers terms) but the other day I had a brainstorm; I had picked up cross stitching not long ago because mother found a pack of it, and then I deviated from the normal patterns and ended up going from a rather pixelated looking happy flower in a pot saying 'Hi' to an embroidered Batman and The Joker.
A bit insane really.
I'm working on another project at the same time but I'll leave that one for later.

So yeah. Considering I started writing this, like, 4 hours ago, I can't actually remember where my train of thoughts was going with this post.
And considering I told myself I'd go to bed an hour ago and haven't, and also now that the internet is breaking, I think this is a good time to just say bye I'll write something more interesting another day. Probably.

Probably not, but we can hope can't we?

Bren ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment